Fitmarc helps non-profits obtain Google Grants
Google for nonprofits is a collection of various Google programs and services aimed to help nonprofits accomplish the following goals:
- Reach and engage supporters, potential donors and advocates
- Improve internal operations
- Raise awareness about your cause, goals and objectives
To date, Google has awarded grants to over 8,000 organizations. Nonprofits have used these grants to increase traffic their websites, highlight initiative based campaigns, and increase donations.
The program offerings include:
- Google Grants - Free AdWords advertising to promote your website on Google through keyword targeting.
- YouTube for Nonprofits - Premium branding capabilities on YouTube channels, increased uploading capacity, the ability to select custom thumbnail images, and Call-to-action overlay on your videos.
- Google Earth Outreach - Free licensing for Google Earth Pro, Google SketchUp Pro and Maps API Premier.
- Google Apps for Nonprofits - Reduce your IT costs and help staff and volunteers collaborate more effectively. Free version of Google Apps for Nonprofits with fewer than 3,000 users, or a 40% discount ($30/user/year) on Google Apps for Business for organizations which have over 3,000 users.
- Plus all of the other Google services that are open to all organizations.
With over 15 years of online marketing experience, our team of specialists will make it easier for you to get the most out of your grant.
- Assistance with getting approved for the Google Grant
- Set up of the AdWords campaigns and ad groups
- Keyword research
- Ad text copy writing
- Ongoing management and optimization of the AdWords campaigns
- Ongoing consulting with all aspects of online marketing
- Clear and concise reporting that is easy for board members to understand
Contact Fitmarc and let us help you to maximize the benefit of your grant so that you can spend your time focusing on the needs of your organization.
Google Grants is part of the Google for nonprofits suite of products and is a unique inkind
donation program awarding free AdWords advertising to select charitable organizations. This program is based on Google’s AdWords pay-per-click advertising platform and supports community service organizations that help the world in areas such as science and technology, education, global public health, the environment, youth advocacy, and the arts.
The Google Grants program can help Operation Life Saver and the state coordinators to achieve their goals by providing up to $10,000 in FREE advertising on Google AdWords each month.
Google AdWords ads appear when users search on Google. When you click on one of the ads, you are brought to the website being advertised.
Google Grant Details
- Google Grants is a unique in-kind advertising program for 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations.
- Up to $10,000 a month in free advertising is provided. (Can be approved for an increase to $40,000 per month.)
- Maximum bid or cost-per-click is $1.00
- Remains active as long as account is actively managed and adhering to program guidelines.
With Google AdWords, you only reach people interested in your organization's information and services.
When Google users search on keywords related to your organization, your ad appears next to relevant Google search results under the Sponsored Links sections. A click on your ad takes users directly to your website.
Instead of looking for an audience, you've got an audience looking for you!
Fitmarc has a relationship with Kinsey Street, a Certified Google AdWords Partner that works with nonprofit organizations, such as Operation Lifesaver, to help them get the most out of their Google AdWords Grant.
Our nonprofit clients come to us because they want to get the most out of the advertising that they get on Google AdWords through their Google Grant and they know that to truly capitalize on this opportunity you need skilled professionals with a history of success in AdWords campaign management.
When you become a fitmarc Les Mills customer the initial setup of your grant with Google is free. Because we know that nonprofit organizations are all about making this world a better place to live, we want to make it easier for you to get the most out of your Google’s AdWords grant.
Our fees for AdWords account management is as follows:
*For example: if monthly ad spend equals $3,000 of the allotted $10,000 monthly budget then a monthly management fee of $300 would apply.
To be eligible for the Google for Nonprofits program, organizations must